Title: Left Neglected
Author: Lisa Genova
Publisher: A Division of Simon & Schuster, Inc.
Copyright Date: 2011
Number of Pages: 322
Explanation of your reasons for choosing this novel: I chose this book because my sister had just previously finished reading it and said it was a very captivating story that made her look at life in a different way. I think that reading this book will allow me to appreciate my life in a greater way than before and will be something that I will thoroughly enjoy reading. Books that are written on real life scenarios are usually quite interesting and attract readers in a different way than "action-packed" books do. Another reason why I chose this book was because I wanted to read a different kind of book other than the action books that I would typically chose to read. I am expecting this to be a book that I can't put down and a book that really triggers my emotions and gets me attached to this book.
I also enjoy realistic novels! There the ones where we can personally relate to and it makes it so much more enjoyable knowing it could happen in real life!
ReplyDeletebooks that try to grab the readers attention and allow them to place themselves in the main characters situations are much more enjoyable
ReplyDeleteI really like realistic novels. They are refreshing to read if you are used to reading fantasy or similar genres. I hope this book will prove to be enlightening.
ReplyDelete